1. Be Respectful and Safe
Do not attempt to share images that are not G-rated or that could cause harm. starryai does not allow the following:
- Discriminatory: Content that promotes hate, violence, harassment, or racism toward an individual or group of any race, sex, creed, national origin, disability, religious affiliation, age, language, sexual orientation, gender identity, or financial status.
- Illegal activity: Content that directly or indirectly facilitates or promotes the sale, distribution, or use of any tobacco products, illegal drugs, narcotics, weapons, ammunition, explosive materials or fireworks, excessive alcohol consumption, or alcohol use by minors.
- Shocking: Bodily fluids, obscene gestures, or other profane subjects that may shock or disgust.
- Self-harm: Suicide, cutting, eating disorders, and other attempts at harming oneself.
- Sexual: Nudity, sexual acts, sexual services, or content otherwise meant to arouse sexual excitement.
- Spam: Unsolicited bulk content.
2. Be Supportive
One of our brand pillars at starryai is community. We believe that as creators and artists, community is a pillar that supports our creative endeavours. As such, we ask that you be a supportive member of our starryai community.
You can show your support in the following ways:
- Critiques & Feedbacks: We encourage our users to not only create great works but also share them even if they aren’t up to par with their expectations. We do so mainly due to our hope that other creatives would come together and critique the works constructively to help the creator. Therefore, it is our hope you’d provide constructive, gentle feedbacks and critiques to help users better their works.
- Open Settings: Sharing is caring but it is not necessary. As community members we tend to learn from one another. Therefore, we ask that you keep your settings open when sharing some of your works so others can learn from your works. This, again, isn’t necessary but rather a kind gesture to support younger artists on their journey.
- Offering a Helping Hand: If you witness a user struggling on the app or in the community, please do lend them a helping hands. If you’re unable to help, please direct them to someone who’d be able to help. This could be another community member or our support team.
We also ask you refrain from abusive, profane and rude behaviours. Please keep your interactions respectful and constructive.
3. Be Authentic
As artists and creators it is imperative that we come from a place of integrity. We do not appreciate disingenuous behaviours and will take actions against users who engage in activities that undermine the genuineness of our platform, including, but not limited to, the following behaviours:
- Impersonating another person(s) or entity(s)
- Fake or misleading information on your profile
- Falsely claiming attribution to another creator’s work
4. Report Abuse
If you experience abuse or witness another user abusing or being abused, please report to the support team immediately either directly through the app or by contacting support.
We may take down content that violates these guidelines and we reserve the right to take further action on your starryai account. If you believe your content was improperly removed, you may appeal the decision by contacting our support team.